Welcome to the Faculty Professional Development section of the Centre for Teaching and
Learning. The purpose of this site is to provide information with regards to
professional development activities at the Lethbridge Community College. On the side
bar of this page you will notice several categories - select the one of interest to you
for more information.
The Centre for Teaching and Learning provides a variety of PD activities for LCC
faculty and staff. Here are a few:
- We coordinate award nominations for local, provincial, national
and international awards.
- Twice a year we assemble a PD calendar of activities
available to staff.
- We provide the Computer-Ease newsletter full of tech tips.
- ICP courses are coordinated and offered through the centre.
Have you checked out the two new courses that can be completed independently.
- Opportunities for those pursuing graduate work to share research and activities is
offered through the Research & Publications group.
For more information about the LCC Professional Development, contact: