Gymnasium-General Use Policy
1. The Physical Education Building is operated on a user fee system. The user groups have been classified as
LCC Students - Currently registered in a credit course or a full time program. LCC Employee - Staff member receiving a cheque through the LCC Payroll System.
LCC Alumni - Currently registered with the Alumni office and having an Alumni card.
Corporate Community - Any company that purchases 6 or more P. E. Building User Passes.
Community - Any person not described above.
2. When using the P.E. Building all users will need to leave their I.D. pass at the Equipment Room. While using the facilities an I.D. band must be worn.
(Exception: Racquetball/Squash users.)
3. The College will not be responsible for thefts that take place in the Physical Education Building. Lock it or lose it.
4. All children under the age of 14 must be personally accompanied and supervised by an adult (18 years or over).
5. Scheduling and bookings of the PE Building, with the exception of the squash/racquetball courts, will be handled by the Facilities Coordinator. Phone 320-3286.
6. Lost articles can be turned into or reported to the Equipment Room.
7. The P.E. Building is a designated non-smoking area.
8. LCC reserves the right to revoke privileges for misuse.
9. Proper gym clothing (indoor athletic shoes, shirt, shorts or sweat pants) must be worn at all times.
10. Music will not be played in the gymnasium if the sound interferes with other user groups.
11. User passes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
1997 © Copyright
Last modified: 97/05/16 12:00
Send comments to: