* M - Motion
* S - Second
* C - Carry
5. CORRESPONDENCE: 5.1 Letter from Carol Anne Dean will be filed.
6. OLD BUSINESS: 6.1 Ron Whan should be getting us the AGM minutes. 6.2 Andy Krajewski needs to sign the Budget Proposal. Looked over submission of letter from Andy to Ron Whan. 6.3 We will hand out a 10-year pin to people in person
7. NEW BUSINESS: 7.1 Andy Krajewski transferred books, records, and checks to Carrie Roelofs. 7.2 Talked over dates for committee meetings. 7.3 Negotiating Committee will meet February 14 and 15, 1997. 7.4 Shop stewards meeting February 24 and 25, 1997. We need to have a head shop steward elected. We will wait until after the meeting and so table until next chapter executive meeting. 7.5 Photocopy Executive Offices and Carrie will send to Ron Whan. 7.6 Maintenance knows we will be up for key transfer. 7.7 Andy will switch addresses for bills. Approved bill payment for Telus, LCC Food Services, and Lorna's Flowers.
8. POINTS OF INFORMATION: 8.1 Possiblity of a chapter meeting in March was discussed. 8.2 Open meeting for people who want to go on February 13, 1997. 8.3 March 7, 1997 hearing for casuall employess policy Grievance. LCC - Sean Day AUPE - Vern Bartec CHAIR - Tom Jolliffe
9. OTHER BUSINESS: 9.1 Talked about getting us a page on the World Wide Web.
10. NEXT MEETING: 10.1 The next meeting will be held on march 5, 1997. (Tentative)
11. ADJOURNED: 11.1 This meeting is adjourned at 5:35 pm. REPECTIVELY SUBMITTED,
U N A P P R O V E D